Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Can't see the FOs for the trees

Okay, the purse is still drying. I've cast on for Jaywalkers in Regia, this pseudo-fair-isle blue colorway. It's fun enough, but I'm bored. So if you are here, and still reading, I know you too are bored.

Last weekend we did the Goodman Creek Trail off Highway 58 in Oregon. Here is the trail in the first 1/2 mile or so.


This is Goodman Creek, our destination. The trail was only 2 miles to the creek, but it was a fun Sunday afternoon hike. The best part was the water along the trail and in the creek - the dogs loved it! If only they had loved it less and stayed still for a moment, I would have some pictures of them too.

One of the viewpoints along the way looks down into Lookout Point Reservoir.


Now back to cuffing that durned sock!

3 comments:

veritas said...

what a beeautiful forest!

and them dionsaurs....... (several entries ago) make me happy in my heart.

turtlegirl76 said...

That's one thing I miss about living in vermont. I lived there one summer, 9 years ago, and we found a different trail every week. Sometimes several. It's nice to be engulfed by nature. No car noises, or people noises.

Abigale said...

Beautiful pictures! I really need to get out and go on a hike - thanks for the inspiration!

I need a button too - just no idea what I want to use for the image...Yours is perfect!

Buttonless abi